Monday, November 14, 2005

small things and small minds

As part of our trip to the States, Andrew is doing a work visit to Alabama. He is amusing himself (and me) by coming up with throwaway lines that will (he hopes) ingratiate him with the Southerners he is meeting with. When he has to differ with someone, for example , he plans to say 'Well, call me a rebel, but I disagree with you there' or 'I'm afraid I'll have to secede from you over that'. Oh how we laugh!
Another really, really cool small thing is the iPod shuffle Andrew gave me as an early birthday present. I listened to it on the train this morning, but I'd only saved six songs on to it (all Sufjan Stevens) so the shuffle wasn't as surprising as it could be!

P.S. I do preemtively apologise to any Southerners who have wandered on to this blog by mistake. Feel free to assume I own a crocodile farm and wear an akubra.

No comments: