Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thinking, thinking


In spite of the sporadic nature of my blogging, Simon has very kindly nominated me for a 'Thinking Blogger' award. The rules require me to nominate a couple of other thoughtful bloggers, and while many of the blogs I read have already been nominated, I'm delighted to highlight a few of the blogs on my roll. In case you haven't visited them already, do check out:
Meredith at faith and place, who writes very thoughtfully on the history and theology of places and spaces, as well as a multitude of other interesting subjects. Her current posts on historians are terrific!
Greg at consequently.org, who muses on logic (and occasionally theology/politics/academic life) and keeps a fascinating list of links on all sorts of topics.
Stephen at greenflame, who writes on science, science fiction, theology and all things technological - a superb source of reflections, links and resources for anyone interested in these subjects!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephen G said...

Sheesh, now I'll have to put my brain into gear.

Anyway, congrats on formally getting the magical piece of paper to frame, plus getting to wear all the fancy dress. My viva's in a less than three weeks so time to brush up on what it was all about.