Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lipstick-wearing Pigs

Party politics always confuse and alarm me. I often find myself being outraged at the policies of politicians I quite like - and vice versa - and agreeing with commentators whose general viewpoint I detest. For example, I wouldn't vote for Sarah Palin and the Republicans in a million, billion years - but I find myself agreeing with Christopher Hitchens (Christopher Hitchens!!) that much of the criticism of her from people I am politically in sympathy with is inconsistent and hypocritical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im from Kyneton.

Here is why I wouldnt vote for the GOP and the neo-psychopaths in a million years too

www.ispeace723.org/gcfprinciples2.html

They represent and advocate everything that is criticised in this reference.

Wheras Obama at least represents the possibility of something new emerging.

Also

www.adidabiennale.org/curation/index.htm