Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meme

My sister-in-law has tagged me on this movie meme that Ben started, so I am thinking hard...

1. One movie that made you laugh

Zoolander.

2. One movie that made you cry
I cry in almost anything. But particularly Wit. Andrew and I both cried just hearing the story of it. Then we cried when we watched it. Then we cried telling someone else about it.

3. One movie you loved when you were a child

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once

Galaxy Quest

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it

The Bodyguard

6. One movie you hated

True Lies. Don't get me started.

7. One movie that scared you

No Country for Old Men.

8. One movie that bored you
Idiocracy

9. One movie that made you happy

Babette's Feast

10. One movie that made you miserable

Nobody Knows. Which is a really, really sad Japanese film.

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see

I constantly chicken out of movies. Pan's Labyrinth is a recent example.

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with

Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell in Top Gun. (Hey! I was 13!)

13. The last movie you saw

Iron Man (see previous post)

14. The next movie you hope to see
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day or The Painted Veil - on Thursday!

15. Now tag five people:
I tag Stephen and Meredith - and anyone else who would like to participate!

1 comment:

Stephen G said...

Well, I'll give it a bash. I'm not really a movie person, as I tend to watch DVD boxed sets and sport rather than movies. Still I'll trawl my memories to see what I can do.